Events in a Userform

  1. #1
    Trefor
    Guest

    Events in a Userform

    I have created a userform with tabs, combo boxes, text boxes, etc. I am
    guessing from my research here that by using an "event" I can check to see if
    the user has modified the form? From this event I would like to update
    information on the form. I am new to userforms and have never used events,
    could someone help me out here with some code? (I know I could add a call to
    every control on the form, but I would really like a catch all reduce the
    effort and chances that I might miss one).

    Trefor

  2. #2
    Jim Rech
    Guest

    Re: Events in a Userform

    Double-click any of the userform controls to be taken to the userform module
    and the default event handler for said control. In the right dropdown at
    the top of the module will be all the events that that control handles.
    Pick the ones you want to write code for.

    --
    Jim
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Trefor
    Guest

    Re: Events in a Userform

    Jim, many thanks and sorry for the delay in getting back to you I have been
    working on another project.
    --
    Trefor