I have been pointed in the direction of a checkbox event

  1. #1
    Barker
    Guest

    I have been pointed in the direction of a checkbox event

    I am creating a form that I wish to force users to enter in the
    information correctly.

    I have added checkboxes for them to click when they have checked their
    inputs however I have a problem whose answer eludes me.

    I have a cell that is validated with an in-cell dropdown list. If this
    = "Yes" the I want to force the next cell down to be greater than "1".
    I have been told to use an event triggered by the clicking of the
    checkbox to to validate this cell.

    any help will be much appreciated.

    B.

  2. #2
    Mark Dullingham
    Guest

    RE: I have been pointed in the direction of a checkbox event

    Not entirely sure what you mean but try this for the checkbox code

    Private Sub CheckBox1_Click()
    If CheckBox1.Value = True Then
    Range("A1").Value = "1"

    Tried it with a userform I'm woking on and it put a 1 on cell A1.
    Hope that's what you're after.