Selecting columns

  1. #1
    PaulaO
    Guest

    Selecting columns

    I need to find certain text, then select the entire column that contains that
    text, as well as the one next to it. I know how to select the column the
    text appears in, I just can't figure out how to add the next column. Any
    assistance would be immensely apprceciate.

    Paula

  2. #2
    JE McGimpsey
    Guest

    Re: Selecting columns

    One way:

    Cells(3, 10).Resize(, 2).EntireColumn.Select

  3. #3
    Tim Barlow
    Guest

    Re: Selecting columns

    Paula,

    One way is to use resize:

    Sheets(1).Range("E22").Resize(1, 2).EntireColumn.Select

    HTH

    Tim

    news:[email protected]...