Input Title on MsgBox

  1. #1
    pkeegs
    Guest

    Input Title on MsgBox

    My workbook has a Public Constant as an InpTitle for msgBoxes. I want that
    constant to be a user title that is in the spreadsheet itself. Users enter
    their own title in the spreadsheet and that come up in the msgBox. Can I make
    such a reference?

  2. #2
    RB Smissaert
    Guest

    Re: Input Title on MsgBox

    It can't be a constant but it can be a Public variable:

    Public strTitle as String

    Set the variable somewhere in a Sub, that you could call via a button
    in the sheet or whatever is best suitable:
    strTitle = Cells(1)

    Then in your MsgBox:
    Msgbox "Prompt", , strTitle

    RBS