[SOLVED] VB Method to copy and save only one sheet of the active workbook

  1. #1
    Rock*
    Guest

    [SOLVED] VB Method to copy and save only one sheet of the active workbook

    How can I copy and save only one sheet of the active workbook.

    This method copies the whole workbook and I only need to copy and save one
    of the sheets:
    ActiveWorkbook.SaveCopyAs

    Thank you.
    Diana

  2. #2
    Doug Glancy
    Guest

    Re: VB Method to copy and save only one sheet of the active workbook

    Rock,

    Sub save_sheet_to_new_workbook()

    'copies it to a new workbook
    ThisWorkbook.Worksheets(1).Copy
    'the new workbook is now active
    ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs "saved copy"

    End Sub

    hth,

    Doug

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Rock*
    Guest

    Re: VB Method to copy and save only one sheet of the active workbo

    Excellent! Doug thank you for your help and time.

    --
    Diana