formula using Divisibility test

  1. #1
    kspeedy28
    Guest

    formula using Divisibility test

    I am trying to use a divisibility test in a formula to determine if the
    answer comes out as a whole number or not.

  2. #2
    Nigel
    Guest

    Re: formula using Divisibility test

    use the Modulus function that returns zero for the 'whole' number test you
    require e.g..........

    =IF(MOD(A1,B1)>0,"Non Divisible","Divisible")

    --
    Cheers
    Nigel

    news:[email protected]...