How To Establish A Link Between Two Workbooks ?

  1. #1
    MarcL via OfficeKB.com
    Guest

    How To Establish A Link Between Two Workbooks ?

    I need to put in a cell a formula that refer to another workbook... how can I
    do that?

  2. #2
    Chip Pearson
    Guest

    Re: How To Establish A Link Between Two Workbooks ?

    Try something like

    ='H:\[book2.xls]Sheet1'!A1

    --
    Cordially,
    Chip Pearson

  3. #3
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: How To Establish A Link Between Two Workbooks ?

    activecell.formula = "='C:\My Folder\[My Book.xls]Sheet1'!A1"

    Tom Ogilvy