Save without 'Replace' Prompt

  1. #1
    mg_sv_r
    Guest

    Save without 'Replace' Prompt

    I have a command button to exit my user form and save the updated worksheet.

    Only problem is this brings up a prompt asking the user if they wish to
    replace the existing file.

    I currently use the following line of code.

    ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs my_folder & "\\HDQ014-FS02\public\Revenue
    Accounts\FRAUD DATA\Insurance chargebacks john.xls"

    Is there anyway for me to change this so the file saves and overwrites the
    exisitng file without the prompt to the user?

    Thanks

    John

  2. #2
    Ron de Bruin