Error 400 on executing macro first time in terminal server

  1. #1

    Error 400 on executing macro first time in terminal server

    Has know of an issue where the first time a macro is executed in a
    terminal server that a 400 error occurs?

    I tried adding "On Error Resume Next" but that didn't help.

    The workbook works fine when used locally.

    Thanks.

  2. #2
    Tim Williams
    Guest

    Re: Error 400 on executing macro first time in terminal server

    Macro does what?
    What's the text of the error?

    Tim

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3

    Re: Error 400 on executing macro first time in terminal server

    This one does it:

    'user changes a selection on a worksheet dropdown

    Sub SetScrollRow()
    Dim drp As DropDown
    Set drp = ActiveSheet.DropDowns("RHFA_DETAIL")
    ActiveWindow.ScrollRow =
    Sheets("Navigation").Range("rhfa_details").Offset(1,
    drp.ListIndex).Value
    End Sub

  4. #4
    Tim Williams
    Guest

    Re: Error 400 on executing macro first time in terminal server

    And what's the text of the error message? - the number is less useful.

    Tim

  5. #5

    Re: Error 400 on executing macro first time in terminal server

    There is no text.

    There is 400 and an X.