How to Know Last Run Macro

  1. #1
    Resant
    Guest

    How to Know Last Run Macro

    Hi All,

    Is there any coding that could tell what the last macro that have been
    run from a Workbook(Workbook1)?
    I want to know that macro's name so I can run same macro that have
    similar name in other Workbook (Workbook2).

    Please help me, really need that.
    Thanks,

    Resant

  2. #2
    Tim Williams
    Guest

    Re: How to Know Last Run Macro

    Last macro in the current session or last macro period?

    You would have to include code in (or a call from) each of your macros which
    saved the macro name somewhere (name, range, global variable, etc)

    Tim

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Resant
    Guest

    Re: How to Know Last Run Macro

    I've thought that, but there's many macros I've created, it will
    consumed many time.
    I was wondering is there the code that could show last macro that have
    been ran by user.
    Any other solution please?