graphs

  1. #1

    graphs

    Hi, when creating a graph we reference the cell with the data, is it
    possible to create a graph by referencing an array with the data.
    Regards Robert

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: graphs

    Usually you reference a range of cells (multiple cells) that contain data.

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3

    Re: graphs

    Thanks Tom, again. Ive read that using vba array is unstable, and best
    to ref cells.
    Regards Robert