Hide Pivot Field Labels?

  1. #1
    Desi
    Guest

    Hide Pivot Field Labels?

    I'm havin' a dingity-dang heck of a time getting a handle on the Pivot Field
    Labels so I can hide certain of them. What's the answer?
    Excel '97. References show Excel Object Library version 8.0 if memory
    serves.
    Is this available via the PivotItem only?

    Thanks In Advance

    Desi

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: Hide Pivot Field Labels?

    If you mean page fields, drag them to the row area, make you unselections,
    drag back.

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Desi
    Guest

    Re: Hide Pivot Field Labels?

    Huh?
    How does one do this at runtime? And these happen to be column fields,
    although I suspect it works similarly.

    Desi

    news:%[email protected]...