Links and users

  1. #1
    Joyce
    Guest

    Links and users

    I have a workbook that links to three external workbooks. I'd like to create
    a userform where the user could just enter the correct file name (without
    having to go to the drop down menus from the tool bar). Is there a way to do
    this?

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: Links and users

    Look at the ChangeLink method and the LinkSources in Excel VBA help.

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...