Ms-Query stopping

  1. #1

    Ms-Query stopping

    I'm running an MS-Query to populate my spreadsheet from 2 DBF files - I have a macro that formats the data afterwards

    I want the date to go from dd-mm-yyyy to yyyy-mm-dd but Ms-Query won't allow this to happen

    So presently I am needing to save the file as a CSV and shutting down excel and reopening to stop the query then running the macro - is there any VBA Icould use to resolve this problem?

    Any help appreciated
    Steve

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    RE: Ms-Query stopping

    first, make sure you have the Backgroundrefresh property set to false. If
    that doesn't help, then You could delete the query. This should leave the
    data on the worksheet and you could then reformat it.

    Tom Ogilvy