formating data once

  1. #1
    Nicole Seibert
    Guest

    formating data once

    Question: Is there any way to set the formatting once (e.g. for row height,
    and column width) so that when I transfer data into 100 or so different
    user's sheets it all looks the same? I am trying to avoid cutting and
    pasting the 20 or so lines of column/row formatting into the 100 or so sheets
    of user interface.
    Thanks,
    Nicole

  2. #2
    Candyman
    Guest

    RE: formating data once

    This is one example:
    For i = 1 To Cells(8, 1).CurrentRegion.SpecialCells(xlCellTypeLastCell).Row
    Sheets("Target").Columns(i).ColumnWidth =
    Sheets("Source").Columns(i).ColumnWidth
    Next i

    Hope it helps.
    Candyman