Programmatically Docking Toolbars

  1. #1
    Robert Mulroney
    Guest

    Programmatically Docking Toolbars

    Is it possible to define where a toolbar is docked in a Excel window? I have
    a custom defined toolbar that holds icons for a number of functions in my
    system. I would like to have to toolbar appear docked at the bottom of the
    screen just above the start menu. Is that at all possible in VBA?

    I can see the toolbar's OLE_Handle; is this something that needs to be done
    using the Windows API?

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: Programmatically Docking Toolbars

    commandbars("Custom 2").Visible = True
    commandbars("Custom 2").Position = msoBarBottom

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Robert Mulroney
    Guest

    Re: Programmatically Docking Toolbars

    Cheers Tom. You always have the answers I need.

    - Rm