Sorting more than 3 columns - is it possible?

  1. #1
    Forum Contributor

    Sorting more than 3 columns - is it possible?

    Hi there, can anyone tell me if its possible to sort by more than 3 columns.

    I have 5 that i'd need to sort, but mmanually there is a limit of 3 columns.
    I was hoping that with VBA I could include some more, but it doesn't seem to work...

    thanks in advance,

    Matt

  2. #2
    Andrew Taylor
    Guest

    Re: Sorting more than 3 columns - is it possible?

    You can do this by sorting by the last two columns first, and then
    by the first 3 - see
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=268007

    Andrew