Closed Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2

User Defined Function does not appear on Function listing

  1. #1
    H.P.Hoeie, Norway
    Guest

    User Defined Function does not appear on Function listing

    I've made two simple funtions, had no error messages. The functions are
    restricted to the specific work sheet where they were made.
    When I want to try them in a work sheet, they do not appear. Usually this
    sequence works: Insert/Function/User Defined. But it does not appear there.

  2. #2
    Niek Otten
    Guest

    Re: User Defined Function does not appear on Function listing

    You should put the functions in a standard module, not a sheet module

    --
    Kind regards,

    Niek Otten

    news:[email protected]...