Array index name

  1. #1
    David Henderson
    Guest

    Array index name

    thecells.Row will give me the current row
    But, is there a name for the index in the array?
    I would be most gratefull if someone could enlighten me
    Thanks in advance
    David

    no_values = True
    Dim thecells As Range
    For Each thecells In Range("quantity_range")
    If thecells.Value <> 0 Then
    no_values = False
    End If
    Next

  2. #2
    Nigel
    Guest

    Re: Array index name

    Each element in the array can be accessed by direct reference to its index
    value(s), use the LBound and UBound function to determine the size of an
    array.e.g.

    MyValue = MyArray(4)

    --
    Cheers