irrelevant msgs

  1. #1
    Patricia Shannon
    Guest

    irrelevant msgs

    I am not making this a reply to the jerk who has been posting the msgs about
    illegal immigrants all over the place, because I don't want to do him/her the
    favor of opening one the msgs & having to see it. I don't know whether I
    would agree with whatever they're saying, but it is totally appropriate to
    post such material in this forum. I hope whoever takes care of these matters
    blocks this person from doing anymore posting; unfortunately, they'll
    probably just use a differenct id.

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: irrelevant msgs

    We just have to rely on MS to remove them and block further items. I'm sure
    they will get around to it sooner or later, but the best thing is to ignore
    them.

    Bob

    "Patricia Shannon" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    DS
    Guest

    RE: irrelevant msgs

    FYI These messages have been posted in a number of forums. I have contacted
    Microsoft regarding these spam messages, and they are investigating the
    matter. I recommend continuing not to reply to his/her posts, or pay him/her
    any further attention.