Network macro not working

  1. #1
    M Moore
    Guest

    Network macro not working

    I have a simple macro to open file #1, copy the file, and paste the data
    into file #2. The macro is saved within file #2. We are on a networked
    system. When I run the macro on my pc, the macro works without
    complications. When a co-worker tries to run the macro, the macro will not
    open file #1. Does anyone have any insight on why the macro will work for
    one of us and not the other?

    Note: I am running Excel 2000 and the co-worker is running Excel 2003.

  2. #2
    Tim Williams
    Guest

    Re: Network macro not working

    If you want suggestions how to fix it, your best bet is to show us what
    *doesn't* work.
    ie. Post your code.

    Maybe something connected to access, or to drive mappings being different
    between the two machines.

    Tim

    news:[email protected]...