Hide and show a group of worksheets

  1. #1
    dreamkeeper
    Guest

    Hide and show a group of worksheets

    HI VB gurus!
    Is there a way to write a macro to hide and show (with one control
    button) that will hide and then show a group of worksheets.

    i.e. I have a report that links markets to sub-regions and regions up
    to national total.

    I want to be able to hide all the markets and sub-markets with one
    button.
    Thanks for your help!
    Tina

  2. #2
    Rob
    Guest

    RE: Hide and show a group of worksheets

    sheets(array("sheet 1","sheet 2","Sheet 3")).visible=false

  3. #3
    dreamkeeper
    Guest

    Re: Hide and show a group of worksheets