Calendar Control

  1. #1
    Patrick Simonds
    Guest

    Calendar Control

    Is there any way to lock a Calendar control in such a way that someone could
    only select a Thursday? Ideally the last Thursday of the month.

  2. #2
    Kevin B
    Guest

    RE: Calendar Control

    Wouldn't it be easier for all concerned if you put a list of last Thursday
    dates in a named range and then use a data validation listbox that references
    that range for date selection in the cell. It sure would save you a lot of
    work.

    --
    Kevin Backmann

  3. #3
    Patrick Simonds
    Guest

    Re: Calendar Control

    I suppose you are right, but I like the idea of the Calendar control because
    it presents a more finished look to what I am doing.

    news:[email protected]...