Update combobox

  1. #1
    Aaron
    Guest

    Update combobox

    Hi,

    I have a combo box on one sheet that contains a dynamic range/list on
    another sheet. I've added items to this list and my combo box does not
    automatically update. I tried the refreshAll event and that doesn't work.
    When I close my workbook and reopen, the combo box has changed. I assume
    there is a simple solution??

    Thanks,
    Aaron

  2. #2
    Jim Cone
    Guest

    Re: Update combobox

    Aaron,
    Using a combobox from the Forms toolbar...
    Name the list on the other sheet.
    Update it by inserting rows into the list.
    Use the name of the list as the source for the combobox..."Book2!MyList"
    --
    Jim Cone
    San Francisco, USA