Error Won't Debug

  1. #1
    Trip
    Guest

    Error Won't Debug

    Hello all,

    Sorry if this is a stupid question but I'm having a debug problem. I
    have an error being thrown which states Parameter Not Optional but does
    not provide a debug button. Furthermore, upon clicking OK it does not
    highlight anything in the VBA editor.

    I'm trying to debug from half-way across the country in a very large
    code-base and I am not able to replicate the problem localy.

    Any suggestions on how to find the line of code causing the problem?
    Is there an option that would cause this behavior?

    Thanks everyone!

    Trip

  2. #2
    Chip Pearson
    Guest

    Re: Error Won't Debug

    Post the code that is causing the error.

    --
    Cordially,
    Chip Pearson

    news:[email protected]...