Insert function - custom function name preceded by module name

  1. #1

    Insert function - custom function name preceded by module name

    I have created numerous custom functions. when attempting to insert
    the functions on a worksheet, some show up with just the function name
    while others are preceded by the module name. this occurs even when
    both functions are in the same module, ie some have the module name
    appear and others do not.

    I know when I have more than one workbook open that the function names
    are preceded with the workbook name but I have never seen functions
    preceded by the module name.

    this is more of an annoyance than anything else. I have searched the
    news groups for the answer but not found anyone reporting a similar
    problem. appreciate any help with this.

    TIA

    Dan

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Insert function - custom function name preceded by module name

    This probably means that you have that procedure name used in more than one
    module..

    Bob Phillips

    news:[email protected]...