How do I make a macro automatically select Yes when a yes/no box appears?

  1. #1
    JasonK
    Guest

    How do I make a macro automatically select Yes when a yes/no box appears?

    I run a macro that replaces cells, and it stops and asks, "do you want
    to replace the contents of the destination cells?"

    i would like to make it automatically select yes.

    is this possible?

    thanks in advance.
    jasonk

  2. #2
    papou
    Guest

    Re: How do I make a macro automatically select Yes when a yes/no box appears?

    Hello
    Use:
    Application.AlertBeforeOverwriting = False

    HTH
    Cordially
    Pascal

  3. #3
    JasonK
    Guest

    Re: How do I make a macro automatically select Yes when a yes/no box appears?

    That didn't work. it still shows me yes / no and stops running. I need
    it to select yes and keep on running.

    TIA

  4. #4
    papou
    Guest

    Re: How do I make a macro automatically select Yes when a yes/no box appears?

    Try
    Application.DisplayAlerts = False

    and remember to set it back to True when you're finished

    HTH
    Cordially
    Pascal

  5. #5
    JasonK

    On Mon, 3 Apr 2006 15:33:00 +0200, "papou" <cestpasbon@çanonplus>
    wrote:

    >Application.DisplayAlerts = False

    Thanks a ton. it worked perfectly that time.
    excellent.