Object doesn't support this property or method (Node Function)

  1. #1
    Ronster
    Guest

    Object doesn't support this property or method (Node Function)

    When loading Main.MDB I immediately get the following error: "Object
    doesn't support this property or method." I click DEBUG and it takes
    me to this function:

    Function FillTree()
    Dim Nodx As Node, ActiveNode1 As Node, ActiveNode2 As Node

    "ERROR OCCURS ON THE FOLLOWING LINE" (1st ActiveNode1 line in Function)
    Set ActiveNode1 = Forms![Main]!TreeView1.Nodes.Add(, , "mountclients",
    "Mount Client Database", "folder")

    This Access 2000 program is running error free on another Win2000 PC.
    The problem is I don't have access to that PC. I am also running
    Win2000 and Office 2000. I'm thinking I may have a missing REFERENCE
    library or have an old COMCTL32.DLL, COMCTL32.OCX, COMDLG32.DD or
    COMDLG32.OCX file. The code should work if the PC is setup correctly.

    Any ideas?

  2. #2

    RE: Object doesn't support this property or method (Node Function)

    im geeting the same message i have a file no but dont know where to go to
    look it up and load
    http'//support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;193695