How do I Make a macro in exel to just open the "open" screen?

  1. #1

    How do I Make a macro in exel to just open the "open" screen?

    Topic title may be a bit confusing. I'll try to explain

    I want a macro which opens a certains directory which contains several files.. The user then may pick the file he wants himself.

    Hope anyone can help. Its probably very simple but i am not a real excel vbasic guru

    Thanks in advance

  2. #2
    John.Greenan
    Guest

    RE: How do I Make a macro in exel to just open the "open" screen?

    Sub whatever()
    Application.Dialogs(xlDialogOpen).Show "c:\outbox"
    End Sub

    replace "c:\outbox" with the directory you are interested in.
    --
    www.alignment-systems.com

  3. #3
    Thanks a lot