CSV File with double quotes

  1. #1
    NavSysEng
    Guest

    CSV File with double quotes

    I need to save my CSV file with double quotes around the cell contents and
    then each cell separated by commas. If you add a comma to the cell contents,
    it places double quotes, but includes the comma between them. Any quick way
    to do this without some long script? This will be a daily function for our
    HR department and need to make it as full proof as possible.

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: CSV File with double quotes

    Procedure to export a text file with both comma and quote delimiters in
    Excel

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    NavSysEng
    Guest

    Re: CSV File with double quotes

    THANK YOU! This is EXACTLY what I need and works exactly as planned!