Userform Caption

  1. #1
    Jason Zischke
    Guest

    Userform Caption

    Hi all,

    I have a workbook where I have forms that have the caption removed however
    it shows a litte bit more of the form at the bottom, is there a way to find
    out the forms caption height to take it off of the forms height ?

    Thanks in advance

    Jason

  2. #2
    Vic Eldridge
    Guest

    RE: Userform Caption

    Declare Function GetSystemMetrics Lib "user32" (ByVal nIndex As Long) As Long
    Const SM_CYCAPTION = 4

    Function CaptionHeight() As Long
    CaptionHeight = GetSystemMetrics(SM_CYCAPTION)
    End Function

    Regards,
    Vic Eldridge

  3. #3
    Michel Pierron
    Guest

    Re: Userform Caption

    Hi Jason,

    Dim hCaption As Double
    hCaption = Me.Height - Me.InsideHeight - ((Me.Width - Me.InsideWidth) / 2)

    MP

    message de news: [email protected]...