Vista

  1. #1
    Bill Martin
    Guest

    Vista

    Has anyone run Excel 2003 under Vista yet? I'm curious if it runs more
    slowly under Vista, and how much so. We keep hearing of all the new bells
    and whistles in Vista, so I'm assuming it runs more slowly, but I don't
    know.

    Bill

  2. #2
    Gary Keramidas
    Guest

    Re: Vista

    i haven't noticed any difference myself. i have a dual athlon 64

    --

    Gary

    news:[email protected]...