After printing, macro runs slow???

  1. #1
    Malaysia

    Question After printing, macro runs slow???

    Ok, i have to admit my file is a little big, around 20MB+.

    So after printing the worksheet, I ran a macro to hide certain columns and rows but the macro it is running like a SNAIL.

    Anyway around this problem?

    Thanks in advance....

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    RE: After printing, macro runs slow???

    Put this at the top of your macro or immediately after the print command.

    ActiveSheet.DisplayAutomaticPageBreaks = False

    Tom Ogilvy

  3. #3
    Malaysia
    Thanks Tom.