Workbook_open procedure issue when two spreadsheets are opened

  1. #1
    Gardfd
    Guest

    Workbook_open procedure issue when two spreadsheets are opened

    I have a spreadsheet that launches a splashscreen when opened, after
    specified time, the splashscreen closes and launches a form requiring user
    level selection and password requirements. All works fine when this is the
    only spreadsheet being opened, lets call it spreadsheet 1.

    The issue is when a second spreadsheet is being opened at the same time, I
    get a script error. I think the issue is because the second spreadsheet,
    lets call it spreadsheet 2, is now the active workbook and the code of course
    is not applicable to spreadsheet 2.

    Any thoughts how to get around this,

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Doug Glancy
    Guest

    Re: Workbook_open procedure issue when two spreadsheets are opened

    Try using ThisWorkbook instead of Activeworkbook?

    hth,

    Doug

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    RE: Workbook_open procedure issue when two spreadsheets are opened

    Use ThisWorkbook rather than ActiveWorkbook in your references.

    Tom Ogilvy