add + suppress command buttons in execution time

  1. #1
    Ali Couran KOTE
    Guest

    add + suppress command buttons in execution time

    Hi all,

    I have wrote an Excel VBA Macro in witch I have a userform with too many
    controls(commandbuttons, togglebuttons, etc.). I want to dynamically create
    and suppress at least 4 of the commandbuttons in the execution time.
    Does someone have any idea?

    Thanks for all.

    Ali

  2. #2
    Jim Thomlinson
    Guest

    RE: add + suppress command buttons in execution time

    You can just set teh enabled property to false to graey out the buttons or
    you can set the visible property to false...

    CommandButton1.Visible = false
    CommandButton2.Enabled = False

    --
    HTH...