Counting Colored Rows

  1. #1
    Abode
    Guest

    Counting Colored Rows

    Hello. I need to reformat a checksheet I have and I am going to create a sub
    to do it for me since I will need to gather well over a thousand variables
    and enter them in the appropriate spots. I have little background with VBA
    and everything I have learned has been from browsing through this Help Group
    and testing out code.

    The information I need to gather is from three different worksheets and not
    all the information is on all of them. Is there a way that I can make a sub
    that will be able to work for all worksheets. I will probably be getting
    more worksheets that I will need to use this sub for later so I'd like one
    that is very dynamic. I am not exactly sure what I will need right now since
    I still need to map out what information I am going to need and where to pull
    it from as well as how I am going to pull it. But two things that will help
    me right now is if I can run a sub inside a sub and how exactly I can do
    that. Also is it possable for me to create an object or something like that
    to store many different variables so I can write the program to be very
    simple, clean, and efficent?

    Thank you very much for your time. I may need to ask more questions later
    but for now any sort of example code and explination will help me greatly.
    ^.~

    Mark

  2. #2
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: Counting Colored Rows

    See
    http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.ColourCounter.html

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl

  3. #3
    Abode
    Guest

    Never mind the title xD

    Thank you for the link. Ill be looking through the code because It looks
    like I can use some of that. When I first started writing I had one thing in
    mind (Involving the colored rows) but then that mostly changed twards the
    end. I realised that in the worksheet with colored rows I am going to need
    all the rows regaurdless of color