Old Projects in Project Window

  1. #1

    Old Projects in Project Window

    Does anyone know why or how I resolve the problem of having old VB projects in the Project window? Ie. I would open Book1, make edits to the vb project and close Book1. After a while, I would open Book1 again to make more edits and I would have 2 Book1 projects. I don't remember when this started but is there something wrong with my setting? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have to keep closing down Excel and re-opening it to prevent making edits to the old project and not being able to save the changes.

  2. #2
    Jim Rech
    Guest

    Re: Old Projects in Project Window

    This is an Excel/VBE bug. I'm not aware of a fix for it.

    --
    Jim
    news:[email protected]...