How to Disable Customize PopUp Window

  1. #1
    Kieranz
    Guest

    How to Disable Customize PopUp Window

    Hi
    when I right click the blank area on the File Menu, a window pops up
    from which I can then select/deselect things such as Standard, Format
    etc and at the bottom Customize and there the Command tab which allows
    me drag icons such as SaveAs to the File Menu to enable saveas event if
    it was previously greyed out thru procedure. How do I disable or not
    show this popup window in vba. Many thks KZ

  2. #2
    Norman Jones
    Guest

    Re: How to Disable Customize PopUp Window

    Hi Kieranz,

    Try:

    Application. CommandBars("ToolBar List").Enabled = False

    ---
    Regards,
    Norman

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Norman Jones
    Guest

    Re: How to Disable Customize PopUp Window

    Hi Kieranz,

    Deleting the inadvertent space, try:

  4. #4
    Kieranz
    Guest

    Re: How to Disable Customize PopUp Window

    Thks All
    Great help. Rgds KZ