How do I add to the list of function categories?

  1. #1
    jbk1524
    Guest

    How do I add to the list of function categories?

    In Excel XP,
    I want to create a category that shows up in the function categories list
    and assign some custom functions I've written to it.

    Anyone know how to do this?

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: How do I add to the list of function categories?

    How to Add a New Category to Function Category List

    Bob Phillips

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    RE: How do I add to the list of function categories?

    an added source of information:

    http://www.jkp-ads.com/Articles/RegisterUDF00.htm

    and a free addin related to this topic from Laurent Longre:

    http://xcell05.free.fr/

    Tom Ogilvy