Is it possible to disable a tab/page on a multipage Userform?

  1. #1
    Trefor
    Guest

    Is it possible to disable a tab/page on a multipage Userform?

    I know you can set this in the properties to Enabled = True/False, but can
    you set this in a macro somthing like:

    Userform.Page1.Enabled = False

    --
    Trefor

  2. #2
    Me.MultiPageName.Pages(index).enabled = false

    Me = the form active where multipage is present
    MulitipageName = named multipage
    Index = place of the page to enable

  3. #3
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Is it possible to disable a tab/page on a multipage Userform?

    Me.MultiPage1.Pages(1).Enabled = False

    which is Page2 as Index starts at 0

    Bob Phillips

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Trefor
    Guest

    Re: Is it possible to disable a tab/page on a multipage Userform?

    Zurn,

    Perfect thankyou
    --
    Trefor

  5. #5
    Trefor
    Guest

    Re: Is it possible to disable a tab/page on a multipage Userform?

    Bob,

    Perfect thankyou
    --
    Trefor