Solved it

  1. #1
    ToferKing
    Guest

    Solved it

    Tim, I was able to use your method to get it done!

    Thanks ever so much.

    The drop down box does have spaces in it, but I don't think in this
    particular instance it is going to be a problem, and as I will tell my boss,
    it is 90% of what we want and the missing 10% isn't an obstruction, so deal
    with it!

    Tofer

  2. #2
    Tim Williams