user form-vba code

  1. #1
    Jay Trull
    Guest

    user form-vba code

    Most of the examples that I have seen of user forms show the values from the
    text boxes or combo boxes going to to a sheet and being entered in a row in
    order. Can you program so that the values go to a specific cell or cells in
    a sheet, or is it just easier to have them go to one row and then create
    charts or tables or use formulas to use these values?

    I am new to user forms and am trying to create one that will fill in a
    form that I have created in a workbook.

    Thanks for any suggestions. jay

  2. #2
    Toppers
    Guest

    RE: user form-vba code

    Jay,
    You can progam so that values go to specific cells (as in a form)
    but you might want to coinsider storing the data in a table/database in case
    you need to reuse/access it later; or you might even want to update it later
    as well.