Strange results...

  1. #1
    Jim May
    Guest

    Strange results...

    With the following in my sheet1 - let's say I copy cell B4 - with contents Dog
    and paste into A100. A100 only shows Dog and from my immediate window if
    I then do ? application.enableevents (r)
    I get False <<< Why?

    Application.EnableEvents = False
    If Not Application.Intersect(Range("A:A"), Target) Is Nothing Then _
    Target.Value = Target.Value & "-" & Date
    Application.EnableEvents = True
    End Sub

  2. #2
    Jim May