ExtenXLS loads data into Excel 2002 file but damages the Excel file.

  1. #1

    ExtenXLS loads data into Excel 2002 file but damages the Excel file.

    We load data into an Excel 2002 file using ExtenXLS. The data is
    loaded but the Excel file is damaged only for certain samples, not for
    others. When the Excel file is opened after the load the following
    happens: The message asking to Disable / Enable macros appears twice
    instead of once, the Repair message shows "Damage to the file was so
    extensive that repairs were not possible. Excel attempted to recover
    your formulas and values, but some data may have been lost or
    corrupted.", and the file opens but it's missing the VB modules and the
    formatting in the worksheets. We can't find anything wrong with the
    download code or the data. If anyone has any ideas what to check for
    please let me know. Thanks!

  2. #2

    Re: ExtenXLS loads data into Excel 2002 file but damages the Excel file.

    You have a suggestion at your other post.