web query: password protect (plz help)

  1. #1
    vikas
    Guest

    web query: password protect (plz help)

    hi,

    i have structured an excel file (*.xls)
    that file is capable of extracting external data from the web query

    problem is that i hope if n users could access this
    single file using their different/unique passwords and that to for
    limited time (like for 10 times opening it OR 10 days OR
    10 refreshes OR what so ever?

    regards plz reply

    vikas gupta

  2. #2
    vikas
    Guest

    Re: web query: password protect (plz help)

    well, i got it...no one here is even bother to view my thread...I am at

    wrong place I think

    But being Courteous, I need to say Thanks to you all for not giving me
    the answer.
    thank u so much

    Regards,Vikas

  3. #3