add button to UserForm programmatically

  1. #1

    add button to UserForm programmatically

    Hi,

    Just read this article by MS.

    But how to add an OK button? What is the equivalent of
    "Forms.CheckBox.1"? What about other types of components. Is there a
    single reference to all of this. Also, once I learn to add a button,
    how to attach code to it?

    Many thanks in advance!

    Aaron Fude

  2. #2
    AA2e72E
    Guest

    RE: add button to UserForm programmatically

    You can add controls and code dynamically; requires perseverence (debugging
    is much more difficult)!

    Consider having ALL your controls on the form (with associated) code on the
    form at the outset. Set the visible property of the controls (you might have
    wanted to add) to FALSE initially and set the property to TRUE when you might
    have added them.

  3. #3
    Tom Ogilvy