Selecting multi rows

  1. #1
    Derek Mansfield
    Guest

    Selecting multi rows

    I wish to select rows from row FstRw to row LstRw where FstRw and LstRw are
    established by my previous code. I can only find reference to selecting a
    single row as a variable and multi rows by fixed row numbers. Any help
    would be much appreciated.
    Thanks
    Derek Mansfield

  2. #2
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: Selecting multi rows

    Hi Derek

    Try this

    frow = 12
    Lrow = 20
    Rows(frow & ":" & Lrow).Select

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl

  3. #3
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Selecting multi rows

    Range("A" & FstRw).Resize(LstRw - FstRw + 1).Select

    or

    Range(Cells("A" & FstRw), Cells(LstRw,"A"))

    Bob Phillips

  4. #4
    Derek Mansfield
    Guest

    Re: Selecting multi rows

    Hi Ron,
    Thanks very much. Exactly what I was looking for.
    Regards,
    Derek Mansfield