Read .xls File Via C# Without Having Excel Installed

  1. #1

    Read .xls File Via C# Without Having Excel Installed

    hi all,

    is this possible? I know there are third party tools such as
    Aspose.Cells for .NET, but do you know of any cost-free alternatives?

    thx

  2. #2

    Re: Read .xls File Via C# Without Having Excel Installed

    [email protected] wrote:
    > hi all,
    >
    > is this possible? I know there are third party tools such as
    > Aspose.Cells for .NET, but do you know of any cost-free alternatives?
    >
    > thx

    my apologies. I forgot to add that using OLEDB is not a preferred
    option.