Change font and size of a textbox

  1. #1
    Jos Vens
    Guest

    Change font and size of a textbox

    Hi,

    I did not find how I can change the font, size, etc. of a textbox on a
    spreadsheet.

    The textbox (made by the toolbar form >label) has a small font, no
    formatting and I would like to change it. It has the name: Label 1

    Thanks
    Jos Vens

  2. #2
    papou
    Guest

    Re: Change font and size of a textbox

    Hello Jos
    Use controls from the controls toolbox, you will thus be able to customize
    your controls with the Properties option available with right-click.

    HTH
    Cordially
    Pascal

    [email protected]...