Macro or method for identical data selection/export

  1. #1

    Macro or method for identical data selection/export

    Okay what i have is an excel spreadsheet with lots of entrys. What i want to do is select all the rows that have identical data in column D. Now this data is a long and random so its not specific as in i cant just go i want all teh 1's and 2's, i need to just find duplicates and export them to another worksheet. Is there a way to make a macro for this so i can run it? I'd really appreciate the help guys as it would make my job much easier.

    SO once again i need:

    - macro to search for duplicates in Column D and export the whole row for those cells into another worksheet.

    Is this possible????

  2. #2
    Ivan Raiminius
    Guest

    Re: Macro or method for identical data selection/export

    Hi Boozer,

    yes, it is possible,

    find what you need at:

    http://www.j-walk.com/ss/

    Regards,
    Ivan

  3. #3
    okay thank you. But maybe im not seeing it or i have searched wrong parameters but i cant seem to find any articles on what i need. Could you please provide a link?

  4. #4
    Ivan Raiminius
    Guest

    Re: Macro or method for identical data selection/export

    you can adapt it to your needs.

    Regards,
    Ivan